Thanks so much to Virginia from Our Growing Paynes for nominating me for both awards.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
The really fun part was coming up with 7 random things about myself to share, so here they are:
- My dream is to be able to one day travel the world with my wonderful husband and work from my laptop.
- I’m finally well on the way to getting my first degree, a B.S. in IT with specialization in web development, something that was put off for about 18 years because life got in the way the first time around.
- I want to see my photography hang in an art gallery.
- I started this blog to occupy myself after an ankle surgery, to keep me busy. I’ve enjoyed it for sharing one of my passions with others and look forward to future cooking adventures it takes me on.
- Watching others enjoy food I’ve made makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
- I love to travel, but I’m always happy to come back home.
- I believed in unicorns as a child and plastered my room with everything unicorn including my sheets.
I would like to nominate these very deserving blogs to receive these awards:
Thanks Everyone 🙂